For most families, the admissions process begins in the fall of the year before a student will be attending Rejoice. Parents can schedule a tour. Due to increased safety measures, we will not be scheduling shadowing days.
Families then apply when applications open in December (applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open December 1, 2020). There is a non-refundable $30 application fee per student in preschool and a $60 application fee per student in kindergarten through 12th grade due at the time of application.
We look forward to meeting your family and showing you what Rejoice has to offer.
If you have any questions about Rejoice Christian Schools admission process, please contact our District Registrar Heather Koerner at email@example.com or 918-516-0048.
Rejoice Christian Schools exist for the purpose of partnering with parents in training students in Bible-based Christian principles and in the establishment of a high quality academic foundation
It is our Vision to be a Christian school that provides students with excellence in education and strength in character so that students will be spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially equipped to impact their community and the world for Christ.
– Just under 1,000 students (Preschool through 12th Grade)
– Average Class Size: 16 students
– Faculty are all degreed and certified (Kindergarten through 12th grade)
– In total 54% of secondary faculty have advanced degrees
– Weekly chapel services and daily Bible instruction and prayer
– Average ACT score of 24 over the last 5 years. (national average 20, state average 18)
– Community Service and Mission Opportunities at every grade level
– Advanced Placement, Honors and Dual Enrollment Opportunities
– Members of OSSAA—Oklahoma Secondary Schools Activities Association
– Offer 10 varsity sports with elementary sports beginning in 1st grade
– Active Fine Arts program—Worship Arts, Band, Choir, Speech and Debate, Drama, Art and Music