The application fee must be submitted with your initial application to RCS. This is a non-refundable fee and is paid online when the application is submitted.
The Enrollment Fee is a yearly fee. It is non-refundable and is due upon enrollment. A student is not officially enrolled until this fee is paid. Exact fee amounts are published annually on the Tuition and Fee Schedule and are contained in the enrollment packet as well as being available in the School Office.
Book & Supply Fee:
This fee includes a yearbook, a school t-shirt, two field trips, student admission to all Athletic and Fine Arts events, as well as ALL textbooks used in the classroom, both consumable and non-consumable. Kindergarten includes a graduation fee. This fee is non-refundable. The following exceptions apply:
- 1st – 5th Grade students need a Student Adventure Bible (NIV)
- 6th – 8th Grade students need a Teen Bible (NIV) and a 3-ring Binder
- 9th – 12th Grade students supplies are not included.
The Book & Supply Fee may be paid at the time of enrollment or in payments, but must be paid in full by the month of June. Students enrolling after June must pay the Book & Supply Fee at the time of enrollment.
Please note that all incoming freshman and any new high school student (10th-12th grade) will owe an additional $300 fee on top of the Book & Supply Fee. This will cover their Chromebook and Chromebook supplies.
MS / HS Miscellaneous Fees:
Additional fees will be charged for the following (these fees apply to MS / HS students only):
- Cell Phone Confiscation Fee (1st Violation) $ 10.00
- Cell Phone Confiscation Fee (2nd Violation) $ 20.00
- Cell Phone Confiscation Fee (3rd Violation) $ 20.00
- Replacement Student Handbook $ 5.00
- Replacement Parking Tag $ 5.00
- Senior Graduation Fee $100.00
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN ORDER FOR STUDENTS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND.
Please note: All fees are subject to change and are non-refundable except under the following circumstances: Please see the Student Handbook for the refund procedure.
- Students not accepted due to not meeting potty training requirements according to the school policy.
- If a student is refused entrance for failure to meet screening requirements or entrance standards, according to the school.
- Students not accepted by the school due to classes being filled.
- Students moving outside the greater Tulsa metropolitan area.