Rejoice Christian Schools exist for the purpose of partnering with parents in training students in Bible-based Christian principles and in the establishment of a high-quality academic foundation.
It is our Vision to be a Christian school that provides students with excellence in education and strength in character so that students will be spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially equipped to impact their community and the world for Christ.
The educational philosophy of Rejoice Christian Schools begins with the Bible which establishes the parent as the one responsible for the education of a child (Deuteronomy 6:5-7). God’s word provides more than just the content of education but is the essential framework. The Bible is God’s revelation, His self- disclosure of truth. Jesus, the most complete revelation of God in creation, identifies himself as “the way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6). Therefore, knowing the truth is the object of education. We then reason, that the responsibility of education is to lead students to know truth, thus to know Christ, and to train them in Biblical principles and Christian character (Proverbs 22:6). This requires spiritually and academically qualified personnel who lead students to discover truth in and through the subject matter, while pointing them to “the source” of all truth. Our goals for students are:
The Board of Directors and Staff of RCS agree to and adhere to the following statements of faith:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons (Father, Son and Holy Ghost).
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.