What is the admissions process for Rejoice?
- For information on our Preschool screening process, click here.
- For information on our Elementary screening process, click here.
- For information on our Middle School/High School screening process, click here.
Do all applicants to Rejoice complete a screening?
- Yes. Preschool applicants will complete a developmental screening, lasting approximately 30 minutes. This is scheduled in the summer before school begins. Kindergarten through 12th grade applicants will complete an academic screening. This will last anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending upon the grade of the student. This screening will be scheduled based on application date. Click here for a timeline of scheduling and interview dates.
Do all applicants to Rejoice complete a family interview?
- No. Preschool applicants are not required to complete a family interview. However, all Kindergarten through 12th grade applicants will complete a family interview. The interview typically lasts 30 minutes.
Are there any other requirements?
- Yes. All applicants for Kindergarten through 12th grade should be prepared to provide the email address of a pastoral reference and current teacher reference. 6th-12th grade applicants will also provide the email address of a personal reference (someone who knows the applicant well but isn’t related.)
- Yes. All applicants for 7th through 12th grade will also schedule a meeting with our Guidance Counselor to review transcripts, academic requirements, and possible course selections, etc. High school applicants will also complete a provided Student Essay.